Porcelain veneers are one of the most versatile and popular cosmetic dentistry procedures performed at North Babcock Dental Care. San Antonio cosmetic dentists often recommend porcelain veneers as part of a smile makeover to help you achieve the beautiful results you desire.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain which get bonded to the front surface of your teeth to mask a variety of aesthetic flaws with your smile. Your porcelain veneers can be color-matched to the shade of your neighboring teeth, and the dental porcelain used for your veneers will mimic the translucent properties of tooth enamel. As a result, your porcelain veneers will blend in seamlessly with your natural teeth.
Our doctors often recommend porcelain veneers to address a variety of including:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked teeth
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers offer you many important benefits, including:
- Minimally-invasive procedure
- Beautiful, natural looking results
- Resistant to staining
- Durable, long lasting results
- Restores strength and functionality to your teeth
- Customized to address your unique aesthetic goals
- Can be completed in just two office visits
- Able to correct multiple cosmetic flaws with one procedure
- Improves confidence in your smile
Your Porcelain Veneers Procedure
North Babcock Dental Care will customize your porcelain veneers treatment to address your unique needs. We can do as few as one veneer or as many veneers as it takes to overhaul your smile.